Thursday, February 23, 2006







Currently on the phone with Val. She thinks that this picture is so sweet. hahas.
Anyways Val. I'M UPDATING FOR YOU.

I'M all ready to chuck my black suit aside but apperently, my mother doesn't want me to.
I have been slooging my guts out for three months. I need to relax.
I want to be able to go sun tanning.
I want to be able to roller blade with my all time besties.
I want to be able to sleep in and wake up and watch TRL.
I want to be able to use the computer without anyone telling me to hurry up.
I want to have lunch at home or with my friends.
I want to be able to go shopping where there is very little Singaporeans cos everyone is either at work or school. I just wanna take my time to shop.

I don't want to wear heels and black suits anymore.
I don't want to always have to change after work.
I don't want to go shopping for awhile and find out that all the shops are closing.
I don't want to stay up late using the computer.
I don't want to miss all my shows.

UNHAPPY things aside.
Work was quite nice today. This angmoh guy said i had nice shoes. That so made my day.
I couldn't stop smiling man. But my feet were so ugly today! They are ugly everyday but he still said i had nice shoes. teehee. Then when i came home there was a flower for me! My sister made it for me. SHE MADE IT FOR ME. SO PRETTTYYYYY.


SO SWEET. (:

14 more days

you make my day.



END.
COMMENT?

10:39 PM







UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart