Thursday, June 22, 2006






MANGO sale sucked me dry. I am officially broke with a capital B. Spent $300. But it was gooooood!
Went to the one at Shaw. Was supposed to meet Putri at 7. I was sixth in the queue.



Then it was tanning at Val's house. HAHAS. Like again.

ERRRRRR.

ERRRRRRRRR. She was trying to show us how long her hair was.

OMGOMG! Spot the difference? LOLS!!!!

That's Val by the way.

We had Macs for lunch. (I had Macs for breakfast! FATNESS!)

Mcflurry People!

Hot Fudge Sundae People. Donn didn't wanna take with us cos she said her hair was messy.

Dionne forgot how to eat.

LOLOLOLOLOLS! Super Villian. (YOU MUST WATCH THE VIDEO!)

I PROUDLY PRESENT AN ATT HOMEMADE VIDEO.

SUPER VILLIAN MERIDIAN!(OPPPPPS! My bad!)




Gloria - I know. hahas.
Faris - hahas. no how la.
LINN! - I was at the sale while you were at home. X)


then you should never know that i



END.
COMMENT?

7:38 PM







UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart