Saturday, June 10, 2006
RAIN!
OMG I HATE RAIN!
Joyy, Louie, Donn, Nise and I were supposed to go tanning at Val's house today.
But when we all woke up, IT WAS RAINING DOGS AND CATS AND ELEPHANTS AND WHAT HAVE YOU.
So we said okayy, go to sleep first, keep our phones near you and if the sun comes out we'll leave the house straight away.
In the end, I woke up at TWO. hahahas.
It was still raining by the way.
WHEN WILL IT EVER STOP RAINING?
I HATE RAIN!
Anyways, stole this from Louie who stole this from Jen.
I fear 33 out of 66 things!
[ ] the dark
(But not nice if it's TOO dark)[ ] staying single
[ ] getting married
[ ] being a parent
[X] giving birth
(Painful!)[ ] being myself in front of others
[ ] open spaces
[X] closed spaces
[X] heights
[ ] cats
(I just don't like them to come near me)[ ] dogs
[X] birds
(OMG. I HATE BIRDS)[X] spiders/other insects
[ ] driving or being in cars
[ ] flying
[X] being put to sleep (anesthesia)
(SUPER MEAN)[ ] flowers or other plants
[ ] being touched
[X] fire
(HOT!)[ ] water
[ ] the ocean
(Isn't it the same as water???)[ ] pools
(Ditto?)[X] failure
[ ] success
[ ] germs
[ ] thunder/lightning
[X] mice/rats
(GROSSSSS)[X] jumping from high places
[ ] snow
[ ] rain
(I HATE RAINNNN)[ ] wind
[X] cemeteries
[X] clowns
(SCARYYYY)[ ] large crowds
(I don't like them cos the people will tend to walk realllllyyyyy slow.)[X] demons or evil
[ ] crossing bridges
[X] death
[X] Hell
[ ] Heaven
[X] being robbed
[X] being sexually assulted
[ ] men (the gay ones)
[ ] women
[X] having great responsibility
[ ] doctors, including dentists
[X] tornadoes
[X] hurricanes
[X] being punished
(Cos I don't wanna be so deprived of doing so many stuff.)[X] diseases, including cancer and STD's
[X] snakes
[X] sharks
[X] dinosaurs
[ ] Friday the 13th
[X] poverty
[X] ghosts
[ ] Halloween
[ ] school
[ ] trains or railroads
[X] fear
[X] being alone
(I don't like being alone. ): )[X] losing my friends
[X] being blind to things
[X] being deaf
(OMG.)[ ] growing up
[X] being murdered in my sleep
(Then I'll never get to see the next day!)
but it was you i was thinking of.
END.
COMMENT?