Friday, June 16, 2006







Went out with almost all the ATTs yesterday.
It was so fun cam whoring with them! We were like taking pictures everywhere!
I think quite alot of people were like staring at us. But WHO CARESSS?

By the way, Jac is like the QUEEN OF CAM WHORES. I'm like looking at Joyy's pictures and she is like in almost every picture! And just so you know what I mean by we were taking pictures everywhere.


While waiting for Jen.

In the MRT.

In the toilet.

And whichever shop.

IHEARTTHEMMM! <333

ANYWAYS, can I tell you how ASHAMED I am to be a Singaporean? I was on my way home and this oh so considerate basket took up two seats to sleep. Why can't he just take up one seat? THE WORSE THING IS, after the little girl accidentally hit his plastic bag, he woke up and went back to sleep! WHAT A FUCKERRRR!


And today, the dishwasher at work went on strike. And we were short of staff. And it was crowded! He went on strike cos the company didn't give him his salary. HAHAS. So one of us had to wash the dishes. And it wasn't me. X)


i miss agoirenf.
fuck.
sheesh.



END.
COMMENT?

12:38 AM







UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart