Friday, June 09, 2006

YAYYYYYY!
End of term test. Business Fund was as shit as ever. I finished within 26 mins. But we could only leave 30 minutes after the paper starts. STUPIDDDDDD.
(Wind) Tanning after that with Joyy and Dionne.Wasn't much sun. Bummer. More DARK clouds. We had to sit inside for awhile cos it rained. I REALLY HATE RAIN. After that, it was back to tanning. Left early cos it RAINED AGAIN.
Then it was a longgg lonely bus ride to town. Met up with Doctor Love Model. Watched The Omen. We took the middle of the four seats (2 & 3 out of 1, 2, 3, 4) cos we didn't anyone else to sit with us. hahahas. We laughed loudly, got freaked out and screamed. Had Subway for dinner. The both of us had a craving for Subway yesterday! The first time I had Subway was with my Doctor Model Love. Swap love stories over Subway. Sad love stories, sweet love stories.
nice guys do exist.
END.
COMMENT?