Monday, July 03, 2006
Town with the bestie. (:
Birthday Girl!
Jac, ever so TF.
No Dionne. I will not type down what you said I would type bout this picture. LOLS. (But you were right la. :DDD)
PAPARRAZI!!!
RED and WHITE. (I'm not THAT white. But just to show you the difference.)
these are the people to look for.
Almost!
Joyy looks like she's in pain. LOLS.
WINNER!
Joyy prayed before her turn. And I think she got nine down after that. It like works! hahahas!


Singapore Idol. LOLS.
Then it was mine and Joyy's turn so we decided to pray together but Joyy got distracted. AND JUST LOOK AT THAT DEVIL. LOLS.


Our bonding session. ATTs, we'll stick with each other no matter what. Can't wait for next meet-up. EXCITING! :D LOVES!
Then movie treat by the company. I know Zati and I fell asleep. LOLS.


Val - WHOAAAAA. YOU COMMENTED! hahahas. It's to remind me of you all love.
Gloria - hmmms. Since when? I don't remember seeing you on any monday.
Khai - hahahas. I WONDER TOO. But it's for me to know and you to find out. ;P
