Monday, July 17, 2006






WARNING!

Lots and lots of pictures!

SATURDAY!

Saturday was just LOVE. I just HAVTAHAVTA emphasize how LOVEAYEE it was.

Started off with me going over to Val's house to borrow her skirt. (Thanks so much babe!) Then we headed down to Centrepoint to get bahhhhloons for our star of the night, DeniseTanWeiLing. We figured that giving flowers were to common so we decided to give something different. (Cos we're the ATTs. OHHHKAYYY. EGOOOO!)


Blowing of the 'Star' bahhhloon!

Ohh-So-Funnnnnkieee shades!

Final product!

Peek-A-Boo!

Us minus Nise plus BIRDIEEEE! :D

The elephants in the Fengshan Primary School item were like total cuteness! RIGHTTTT?

During interval.

Denise Doll.

Denise's family. So cute!

Waiting for Nise to come out.

Don't laugh at me cos I'm short.

Jac, FOREVER ON THE PHONE.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU?

I was angry cos the other picture was ugly. I'm still looking ugly in this picture.

Now we know who is ready for PAPARAZZI pictures!!!! X)))

Then we wanted to eat at Boat Quay for Dinpper (Dinner&Supper). But in the end, we went to CoffeeClub at Somerset.

Look alike? AHHHAHAHAS!

BUDDIES!

Then Brother dear came to join us. *CoughsDIMPLECoughs*

Louie's expression never changes.

Jenny and StrawberryMilkshake!

Nise got this from Ms Ong. Prrrreeeettiful I tell you!

Food, food, FOOOOODDD!

Our sinful yet MUSTHAVE at CoffeeClub. Their MUDPIEEE! Yums.

ILOVEETHEATTsPLUS BIRDIEEE! LOVELOVELOVELOVEEEEE!



Gloria - hahas. Kinda true. But that's not the answer my cousin told me.
Purti - She got it from Guess! hahas. Yupps, thankyou! (:
Val - YARR VAL! WE ARE FOREVER UGLY!


Louie - Yes Louie. That picture was kinda for you. hahahas!
Khai - Funny random comments! I guess Val and I were born ugly. LOLS.
Joyy - YESSSAHHH! FINALLY!


END.
COMMENT?

9:32 PM







UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart