Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Happy child!
WOOOOO!
Met and caught up with my
Doctor Love/Model/Goddaughter (where is my godson!?).
Thanks so much for today dear.
MUUUUUUACKS.
YAYYYYYYYY! (despite the rain.)
We had Pepper Lunch for dinner. LOLS.
I finally got to eat Pepper Lunch!
Like after so long!
And before that, we had Deep Fried Mars Bars!
HEAVENLYYYYY PLEASE! (Sorry! Pictures up soon! I promise!)
I realised I like to just sit down and just talk my time away. Just like today.
Now is a good time to go to the beach cos it's soooooooooo cooling. (Damn. So random!)
Ohh shucks.
Just now, when I was listening to Snowhite (my iPod la), I realised that my favourite playlist is actually quite weird.
It's like nice lyrics song, nice lyrics song then suddenly, Buttons by Pussycat Dolls.
Nice lyrics song, nice lyrics song then Temperature by Sean Paul.
DAMN WEIRD I SWEAR.
I almost burst out laughing!
So, remind to remove the songs the next time I charge Snowhite.
Putri - Yeah! I dunno why. But everytime I heard Pussycat Dolls, I remember you! LOLS.
Val - Fuck. That is just damn fucking sweet! DAMN! I LOVE YOU LIKE DAMN ALOT PLEASE. Why can't you be a guy? Then you can be my boyfriendddddd! AHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAS!
'Brother', I hope I am not someone you hold on to so that you come and find after 1 year and dunno how many months. Cos if that's really the reason, you can seriously forget bout Hey Sistering me. You should know what I mean. If you don't, it means I am not your fucking spare tire. If you think I am, I am sorry (which I shouldn't be), ITE (It's The End) fucker.
END.
COMMENT?