Wednesday, August 16, 2006





Hope is gone
K602! So nice! (:

White is the new black.

I just realised I subconsciously wore all black (minus the white blazer) today. Emo day la.
HOWEVER, it wasn't so emo after all.

YinCheng, thank you so much for the nice chat at the library today. Seriously, I can't think of anyone else that I can tell that kinda emo stuff to. Hurhur. More of it okayy! And although you can be dsvhfdthnvifhauisnhfica, REMEMBER I LOVELOVE YOU. Hahahas. By the wayyyyy, as of now, I think you owe me a treat ehh. Forever and ever babeeeeeee!

I always leave my things lying around. HAHAHAS.

Ohhohh. Today, instead of meeting Joyy after school today, I went to watch Click with YinCheng and SinNee. OMG! NICENICENICEEEEE! Made me cry. Andand, when I was keeping my Click ticket stub, I realised I LOST MY JUST MY LUCK AND LAKE HOUSE TICKET STUB. PFFFTPFFFTPFFT. How am I supposed to remember I watched those movies.

I watched Just My Luck and Lake House.
I watched Just My Luck and Lake House.
I watched Just My Luck and Lake House.
I watched Just My Luck and Lake House.
I watched Just My Luck and Lake House.

After the movie, we went to take Neoprints. Hahahas! OMG. So fun! It's been a longlong time since I took Neoprints. Ahhhahahahas. My favourite one is the tanning one. X) The last time I took Neoprints was this time.


Jac and Val, I just need someone to cry my heart to. BAWWWWWWW. I'M KIDDING!

i think i said something wrong during camp. i'm sorry. i'm sorry. if it's really true, i didn't mean it at you or to you.


END.
COMMENT?

6:30 PM







UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart