Thursday, August 17, 2006
I know I know
Okayy. I know I told a few people what I actually planned to do. Actually, only two people la. Hahahas. But aiyaaaa! Can't bear laaaaaaa.
I wish I could say whatever I told YinCheng. Butttt.
Move on, move on. STUDY STUDY STUDY.YINCHENG, THANKYOUTHANKYOU SO MUCH BABE. For being there for me and all. I swear I dunno what I'll do without you.
Omg. I need to laugh after seeing that thing. SERIOUS!
OMG. I have NEVER EVER FELT SO FRICKING UGLY BEFORE. Today, I went to school looking ohhmygod
UGLY. I HAVE NEVER EVER FELT SO DAMN FRICKING UGLY BEFORE.
And yes, I WAS BLIND NOT DRUNK okayyy.
OMG. My feet is peeling for god knows what reason. Ahhhhhh. Wait. It's just a stupid tape.
OMG. I'm just being so bloody random. Scary isn't it?
Talking bout scary, I had the most blinding and scary walk home. OHHMYLORD. Some idiot was following me. I never took so long to walk home before!
Never drink on an empty stomach.
Okayy shitzzzzzzzzzz. I need to stop.
I do not have a speech problem. GOD.
[edit]I'm bored, tried but yet I don't feel like sleeping. Ripped this off from Janna.
In no particular order, list down 3 people you talk to online, 4 people you see at school, 2 teachers, 3 people you love going out with and 3 people in your SMS Inbox.
1. VAL
2. Michelle (Model LOVE! :D)
3. Shir (FTS!)
4. Jac
5. YINCHENG.
6. Khai
7. Aini!
8. Ms Kang
9. Mr Ng
10. Putri! (MNG Buddie! :D)
11. Dionna!
12. ATTs!
13. Gideon
14. Jen
15. Joyy
What do you think of number 4?JAC. WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT HER IN TP. She's one of my bestest. I'm her saviour! Got the looks but no body. HAHAHAHAS. INSIDE JOKE! :PPPPP
On a scale of 1-10, rate how good-looking number 5 is.Yincheng. 10. YinCheng is pretty laaaaaa. (:
Will you ever fall for number 11?Dionna. I ALREADY DID. HURHUR. She's my dearest! :D
Honestly, if number 8 met with an accident, what would you do?Ms Kang. I'LL CRY. It's like losing a really good friend.
What sport would you play with number 12?ATTs? :DDDDDDD
LOLS! We play all kinds of sport. Roller blading, cycling, swimming, tanning, SHOPPING!!!, MAHJONGGGGGING, badminton, tennis.
What if number 1 got a boyfriend?VAL. A BOYFRIEND?!?! MUST SHARE YOUR SUGAAAADADDY! Cos she only wants a sugaaaadaddy! But Val got boyfriend laaaaaa. Yet another inside joke. :DDD
Is number 15 cool?JOYY. YES! She is cool in her own way. OHHOHH YESYESSSSSS! SHE'S MY IDOLLLLL! :DDD
How would you feel if number 4 slapped you on your face?JAC.
SHE WOULDN'T DARE.
How nice is number 6?Khai. KHAI!?! Khai is nice laaaaa. Of course he's nice. My PTSW! (:
Do you hate number 9?Mr Ng. No way! He's nice. (:
How much do you like number 2?Michelle. HOW MUCH I LIKE HER?!? I LOVE HER. She's my LOVEEEE! :DD
Would 14 one day kill you?Jen. JEN?!? KILL ME?!? I know she won't. :DDD
Who do you like more, 3 or 10?Shir or
Putri. EQUALLY LOVE THEM.
Shir's my FTS. So I love her!
Putri's my MNG sale buddie! CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT. Cos she the only one who is as crazy as me over the sale. (:
When was the last time you talked to number 7?Aini! Ehhhh. Last friday? When we took a picture! :DD
Would you consider number 13 a good friend?Gideon? My best guy friend right? Probably the only guy I feel comfortable with. :DDD
[/edit]
END.
COMMENT?