Saturday, August 26, 2006





There's nothing I can do
I've gotten my dear phone back.
Which means, long overdue pictures!

The whole of last week.

HEH. I like. :DDDDD

The other day when I was at Val house, she was thinking of short forms to represent some of my songs.

And this is what she drew for Too Close For Comfort. Really got me laughing.

And she says I have emo songs. I DO NOT. They are just songs with nice lyrics. Anyways, she also like my songs whatttttt.

Webcaming is so fun!

Ohh yes, and I promised to post my IMVU flying picture.

WHEEEEEEEE.

The green ball is Val. LOLS.

Ohhohh. And I fell from the ferris wheel the other day. Hahahas.

Kids are such spoilt brats. Hahahas.



Mich - Hahahas. What to do? Naturally retarded whattttt. LOLS. And too much stress la! Yesyes, I know. WE ARE MEETING UP NEXT WEEK. I DON'T CARE. Love you dear model! MUUUUUUACKS.



END.
COMMENT?

8:37 PM







UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart