Sunday, August 06, 2006





Tomorrow is chasing me
I just realised we took very little pictures during Rapture.
Rapture was nice. (Thinks: OMG. HOT SEXY dance by NUS)

Charmaine and I got so high while watching the dance.

Met Joyy early to collect the cookie we ordered for Val.

Nisey.

I miss sitting next to Jen.

Val, enjoying her cookie.

<3

Then it was supper at I can't remember what place. And we were talking bout how the juniors are not worthy of being in convent school cos they really do not act like convent girls. They act like girls from neighbourhood school. It's so sad to see the girls in our school become like that.

And Jen was telling me that the Poifull hearts will turn sour after keeping for a long time. Ehhhhh.



Shi Qi - Lols! Okayy. Let me know if you found somewhere. Hahahas.
Putri - Mums outta town equals kids go wild! Lols!
Gary - Hahahas. I couldn't help it. Laughing IS contagious.
Gideon - Told youu!
YinCheng - Never mind! I'll write again tmr! (:
Jenny - You should. OMGGG. He went to bluff my grandmother his stud thingy was a pimple.
Loveeelies ATTs - Where got emo rejected love entries! Whereeeeee gotttttt!


END.
COMMENT?

2:38 PM







UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart