Sunday, September 10, 2006

It was Louie's first time. Can you believe it!
I HEART THEM. (I look tired cos I was on the phone till quite late la.)
Steamed prawns with white wine, prawns with garlic and pepper. And lots more choices.


I dunno what the plastic bags is for. Maybe they are trying to tell us that chickens do pee.

This lady makes nice keychains!
Best Friend! This is for you! :DDDDD
RACHEL - HELLLLLO! (:
Val - Hahahas. Anybody la! As long as I can talk to someone.
Mich - HEYS LOVE! MUUUUACKS!
Anonymous - Hahas. I was wondering is the next time you'll comment. LOLS. MISSSS YOUUU TOOO! :DDDDD
Jillian -HELLLO!!!!! (: LOVEEEES!
YinCheng - I AM BACK! OMG! Can't wait to go out with you! Soon okayy! I MISSS YOUUU!
Louie - Hahahas. You are definitely first priority!
Gloria - Yeah, I had fun. Butttt, I'll have MORE fun soon! HAHAHAS. (X
Linn - He is?
EVIDENCE. LOLS.
