Saturday, September 30, 2006





SO UNSAFE.
OHHHHHHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUSME,
BLACKMAIL.
HAHAHAS.
Blackmail brings back happy memories.
LOLS.

ATTs Photoblog! Finally!
I am suffering a backache cos of that.
I didn't realise I was sitting in such an uncomfortable position until one hour later.
(No dirty thoughts please.)


Shi Qi - BIRDIEEEEEE! You have been missed!(:
JENNY - I LOVED YESTERDAY TOOOOO! WHEEEEEE! More to come soon!
Val - YEAH! NICE. I LOVEEEEEEEE THE CUTE ONE. The one with the hands. Alamak! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute laaaaaaaa!

[edit]
Ohmygoodness. Yesyes.
I finished uploading all my pictures from Spain.
Click Hereeee.
Sorry, no captions.
I'm too tired.
If you wanna know the story behind a certain picture, quote the image number.
I'll be more than happy to tell you.

HAHAHAS.
I did the captions in the end.
For most of the pictures.
Cos I'm just too bored and just can't sleep.
Jet lag.
And errrr, can I warn you that you might just take the whole day looking at it cos I have more than 500 pictures.
813 to be exact.
Till then, have fun ohhhh-ing and ahhhh-ing over Spain.
[/edit]


END.
COMMENT?

11:57 PM

♥






UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart