Sunday, September 24, 2006
There is
They always say,
There's a first time for everything.
So many first time happenings in
Spain.
Which makes it ohhsoexciting!
Got abandoned by the group
twice.
Stranded on the highway for an hour plus.
And the group got held up due to a broken toilet bowl.
I have like 400 over photos to upload!
For the convenience of everyone (family included),
I will upload them onto Yahoo instead of Imagestation.
It's in the process of uploading, so I'll let you know when it's done!
For now, I'll just upload a few.

LOOK at my emo siblings. LOLS.

Royal palace.

Wafer man.
Beautiful enough?

I think this is damn beautiful. Hahahahas. Just so you know, I
refused to leave the store until I got something.
Jac - I MISS YOU SO MUCH TOO LAAAA. AND YOU DID FORGET OKAYY. Anyways, I'm coming back on 29th afternoon. Looking forward to coming back!
Linn - Hahahas. Awww. You go mad shopping at MNG and Zara here!
Val - So you finally got to see me online. MISS YOU LOTS!
Louie - Aww, BFF. You take care okayy. You can tell me all bout it when I come back. Which is soon! And don't worry, I bought you something cute! It'll definitely cheer you up. Take care! GER MISSES YOUUUUUU.
YinCheng - HELLLLLLO! I MISSS YOU! Hahahas. Don't worry, you're not forgotten!
Dionne - DONNNNNNNNN! I MISSSS YOUUUUUUUUUU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Off to dinner! (:
Spain made me happy.
END.
COMMENT?