Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Bitch
Hello, you can call me Shaggy Dog.

Why?
Don't we just look alike? HAHAHAS.
Wide tooth grinnnn. :DDDDD
And this is how we look like on paper.
Met Jen and Jac for a haircut after tuition.
OMG. Jen and I gossipped so much that the hairdresser was laughing at us gossiping!
Hahahas. It's been soooooo long since Jen and I gossipped so much!
It pretty much reminded me of old times.
Seems like everybody's breaking up
Throwing their love away
HAHAHAS JEN! Perfect song ehhhh? LOLS.
Time to play dressup!
Modern&1960s.
Reserved for the super hungry.
And she was hungry I tell you.

Dear Santa,
if you're reading this, I have a tiny wish this Christmas. May I prettypretty pleaseeeeeee have this $75 dollars top. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. I have been a good girl this year. I did not skip school. I studied hard. Realreal hard. I did not smoke. I did not drink. I worked hard for everything. I bought presents for almost everyone each time I go away. (Which is probably why I'm too broke to get the top.) I have been nice to almost everyone too.

Dearest Jacqueline,
Thank you for always being there for me. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart. I seriously, seriously dunno what I'll be and do without you. You are always there for whenever I need you. I can't thank you enough. I love you plenty babe! <333
Putri - Hahahas. You got chosen cos you update often!
Anonymous - Hahahas. Thanks! (: They are a really good bunch. I'm really thankful for them! I think they are pretty too! (X
Louie - YAYYYYY! Don't stress Louie! It'll be over soon! You can do it babe! Can't wait for promos to end! LOVEEEE!
Val - AIYO. How I know if you would do it. I thought you'll be too lazy and can't be bothered to do it. Knowing you. I want a canon camera tooooo!
Sharp - Gloria Sharp where got formalllll. Isn't Miss Koh more formal. AND PLEASE FOORGOODNESSSAKE! Don't call me that MISS SAC! LOLS.
END.
COMMENT?