Sunday, October 08, 2006





Chewchew.

Hello sexiesssssssssss!

Just came home from celebrating Terence's birthday.
Went to watch World Trade Centre. Nice movie la.
Then we had Cartel for dinner!

AWWWW. SO SWEET LAAAAA. HARHAR.






Birthday Boy! My fellow small-eyed friend. LOLS.

Woohoo! I like this shot!

After that, we went up to play Air Hockey. MY FAVOURITE!
I was sooooooo full,
I almost screamed my dinner out.
HAHAHAS.

My Air Hockey Partner for life!

By the way,
Mummy said no to NBN.
See Jacqueline! I told you she would say no.
So there's no point in telling everyone right.

Screw last mins.
This will turn emo if I don't stop.
End Of Entry.
RAHHHHHHH.



Gideon - Hahahas. All that I wanna complain about. :X
Sharp - GERALDINE! GLORIA SHARP! I'm fine la.


END.
COMMENT?

12:22 AM

♥






UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart