Friday, October 13, 2006





Don't worry
Jac deprived me of my sleep! ):
Two days of unsuccessful badminton plans.

Val thought that JoJo was Britney Spears.
Like damn joke please!
Britney Spears is like so much hotter than JoJo.
But Britney Spears is like SO not hot now.
So sad. I used to like her.
LOLS.

Anyways,
I know you all are wondering what the previous post is about.
Don't worry! It's not me.
I'm not that emo.
HAHAHAS.

So, I was watching A Lot Like Love.
OMG.
Sucha nice movie!
Like finally caught it!
I was supposed to catch it but didn't have the time.
In case you haven't caught the show,
it's about Oliver (Ashton Kutcher) and Emily (Amanda Peet).
They end up being trusted friends despite being perfect for each other.
And it takes them seven years to figure out that they are like meant for each other or something like that.
My favourite scene is at the Chinese restaurant!
So cute and funny la!
Talking bout movies!
The other day, Louie was showing me this random girl's LJ.
Andddd, it's nice to know that the girl also didn't get the ending of The Lake House.
HAHAHAS.
At least I'm not the only one.

Omg. Snowhite was so scary today.
My heart turned cold and I almost threw it out.
It like played my message tone the same time when a message came.
I freaked out okayy.
Yeah, I know I'm a freak la.


Gideon - HAHAHAS. WTH! Not really cool laaaaaa. Mine cooler.
Gloria - It's not a want, it's a need. LOLS. Don't be lame la Gloria Sharp.
Putri - YES SOON! YEAR END! : D


END.
COMMENT?

12:13 AM







UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart