Sunday, October 01, 2006
University
The perks of being single :

Hahahas.
Ohhmygoodness.
I just HAD to post this picture again.
It's so bloodydarncute.
I
LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
Anyhos, it's so sad to see a cute couple not cute anymore.
I was looking at some random blog and I saw this perfect quote.
Guys are whatever. Friends are forever.Ohh my goodness.
I just realised my MSN nick and my display picture is like togetherness.
Unknowingly.
♥ GER says:
HAHAHAS.
I know. HOW RANDOM RIGHT.
The other day, someone, I can't remember who though, asked me why I don't post pictures of myself.
AHHAHAHAS.
I'm so deprived of local food.
I'm so deprived of sweetsweet milo ping.
Ohhmygoodness.
This is sucha random post!
Ohhmygoodness. I need to stop saying ohhmygoodness.
Anonymous - Heys. Hahas. That picture came straight from the camera. No editing done. (: But I'm pretty sure you can edit although I dunno how. I'm still trying to figure out. Lols.
[edit]Ohhmygoodness! I got picked by
Zati to do a meme.
1.Single, taken or crushing??Single. But taken.
2.Are u happy with ur life now?Yeah. Above says it all.
3.When you meet the right person,will you fall with him/her fast?I guess. I mean it's the right person right?
4.Have you had your heart broken?Ohhmygoodness, plentiful.
5.Do you believe there are circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?Not at all. Cheating is cheating. Unless you tell me you can cheat for a test, get caught and get away with it.
6.Would you talk to someone back if he/she cheats on you?I dunno. It'll be difficult for me. Like HELLO?!?! But hopefully I'll be able to.
7.Have you talk to another person about marriage before?Yeah, why not. Marriage is so interesting!
(I have not been to a wedding in the longest time by the way. Hahahas.)8.Do you want children?Of course! They are so cute!
9.How many?Hmmms, as many as possible! HAHAHAS. So that I have a BIGGGGG family. Extended family is so interesting! But I'm kidding la. I dunno how many I want yet.
(WAHLAO) When the time comes la!
10.Would you consider adoption?Yes. Natural birth looks painful. LOLS. But still must try.
(OMG. HAHAHAS)11.If someone like you right now,what do you think to let you know his/her feelings?HAHAS! HAHAS! I'll tell the
ATTs and they will consult me with their best advice. HAHAS. But I'll just see who also la. Actually, I don't get the question. LOLS. I'm just seeing
Zati's response. HAHAHAS.
12.Do you enjoy getting into relationships?Ermmmm, I don't think enjoy is a right word. But is it's the right person and I can see it in the long run, why not?
13.Be honest.What did you and your ex did?No ex laaaaaaa.
14.Do you believe in love at first sight?Errr, I dunno?
15.Are you romantic?HAHAS, YES! Ask
Jac! I'm sweet right Jac? LOLS. Ohhohh, you can ask
Val too.
16.Do you believe you can change someone?Nopes, I don't believe you can. So it's best to love a person for who he/she is.
17.If you could marry somewhere,where would it be?Hahahas.
Spain! (Maybe laaaaa) I dunno la. You'll know where when I invite you to my wedding. HAHAHAHAS.
18.Do you easily give in when you're fighting?Hahas. I dunno man. But today,
Keith was laughing at the way I argue with him cos I was so sucky at it. LOLS.
19.Do you have feelings for someone right now?No. Yes.
ATTs laaaaaaaa.
20.Have you ever wish you could have someone but you messed it up?Nopes, I have not messed up.
21.Have you broken a heart?Hahas. Yes.
22.One day if your bestfriend fall in love with he/she that you are deeply in love with.What would you do?Ohhmygoodness, I'll be damndamn sad. Disappointed. I would consult the
ATTs. But if they are they ones then who will I consult?!?! Nahla. Wouldn't happen right?
23.Are you missing someone right now?Yes! Very terribly. Isn't it ovbious?
Now you have to ask your 5 friends to do this survey on their blog.Write down their names below.5 pple are:
Ohhmygoodness. But everyone is so busy with promos now.
1. Putri
2. Louie
3. Jen
4. Janna!
5. Joan!
[/edit]
END.
COMMENT?