Friday, October 20, 2006
Waiting for?
My plans for today were:
- Stay home.
- Bake cookies.
- Pack my ohhsomessy wardrobe.
- Help Claud do her shirt.Instead,
I (together with
Val,
Joyy and later joined by
Jac) went to
Donn's house to play cards.
Tsktsk.
Lastminutesimplusive plans.
NOMORENOMORE.
At the end of everything,
I found out:
-
NEXT TUESDAY'S A HOLIDAY YAY! (
Which means, I don't have to worry bout my
ohhsolonely break)
-
Joan,
IS IN THE SAME JAPANESE LECTURE AS MEEEEEEE WHEEEEEE! OMG YAYNESSSS. (
Which means, I get to see her every week.
CONFIRMED. Like how lovely is that.)
Gideon Seah! Tell me I'm a nice girl! (I am so nice la.) HAHAS. :DDDDD
Louie - It was the nicest that I found.
PS. I'm sure we'll find our otherother halves soon! :D
Faris - YAR LA. WHATTHEHELL LA! THE
ONLY ONE IN OUR CLASS OKAYY. (Okayy, not really la.)
END.
COMMENT?