Saturday, November 25, 2006





Endless sleep
Hellohello!
Omg, can I tell you how much I love my class today.
They are soooooo funny!
Cos we were supposed to present ourrrrrr thingy for PSPS and nobody from my group wanted to present.
Then Clarence shouted Geraldine Oei and some of the guys went Oei.
It was OMGFUNNY so I presented in the end.

Then it was lunch at Design with Joan Hunn, Gary and FY.
I love the times with Hunn cos they are always filled with madmadlaughter over nothings. :D

Dinner with ATTs at Newton Circus.
We met one hour later.
But I still love the times spent with them.
I love ATTs so much!
Not much pictures today.
Except polaroids!!!

Polaroid LOVE.

I look stewpid. As always.

Longlong bus rides with Joyy are the love!


Gideon - NO! Not you!
Linn - Yes, BRENDON KOH IN MY ZARA SKINNIES!
Yijie - HUHHHHH! 20cents?!?!


END.
COMMENT?

12:50 AM







UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart