Thursday, November 16, 2006





I need to see from the inside
[edit]
OMG BYTHEWAY,
Please go to Denise's blog.
PhiPhi, FruFru and PhiFru (the fishes we gave her) died!!!!!
Maybe it's time you kept a dog Nise.
LOLS.

In loving memory of PhiPhi, FruFru and PhiFru.
[/edit]

Hello dear readers!
Sorry for the lack of daily updates.
Have been sick and sort of having a headache despite having almost enough sleep.
Anyways,
I'm so sorry I fell asleep on you yesterday dearest!
I was damndamn tired! X)
I did hear some of the stuff you talked about yesterday okayy.

Right.
So YinCheng and I have been pretty freaky.

On Tuesday, the both of us wore a black top.

And yesterday, the both of us wore white bottoms.
That is like some serious telepathy.
Four days in a row man! :DDDDD


Talking to Joyy Babe now. (:
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER TMR!!!
I AM SO EXCITEDDDDD!
joy says:
I'M EATING KITKAT NOW. I NEED A BREAK
Joyy, you're so funnny! And cheeky! Naughtynaughty girl!


Can I tell you how much I am anticipating the results of the shortlisted GLs list.
I really can't wait for OTC/FOC!
I really wannawanna get shortlisted!
11 days till the GLs list comes out!
I keep on thinking it's next Monday, but it's actually next NEXT Monday.
TWO MORE MONDAYS!
OMG. SO LONGGGGGGGGG.
The only things I remember bout FOC was Beenox's 5 minute cheer!
OMG. DAMN POWER DAMN COOL.
After that, every other empire wanted a 5 minute cheer too.
And Gayyyyshaaaaaas.
Newspaper boobies, powdered faces, sporting boys with eyeliner (My Mac eyeliner mind you!).
But it was damn fun.
I have no regrets also cos I had my bestest friend in TP, JACQUELINECHIUMANYING, in the same group as me!
And of course, I meet so many nice people.
Joan, Dan, Gilbert, DEEDEE!, Benny, Jason, Bingwei, Jackson, Amanda, Darrell, Genevieve, Cheryl, Shawn. OMG SO MANYYYY LAAAAA.



She me! : DDDDD


What's a jacket for me,


is a dress for her.




Janna - Heys! Yeah man! I think she's improved alot! (:
JOAN - I LOVE YOU TOO HUNNN. HAHAHAS. I SERIOUSLYSERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT!
LINN! - So you're best friend is gay? LOLS.


END.
COMMENT?

9:33 PM







UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart