Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Out of control
I don't feel like blogging anymore I dunno why.
I have an
econs test tmr and I haven't started studying.
I don't like going to school I wonder why.
Maybe cos the majority of the babes are on holiday.
However, the library is like the place to be please.
Lots of lovely findings. (:
Anyways,
congrats to my
dearest on getting the choice of course for streaming exercise. :DDDDD
By the way,
I'm thinking for locking my blog for personal reasons.
When, I dunno.
It will be accessable to
most people though.
You just need to IM, email or whatever.
Ask.
Anyhos,
Daddy is coming back the day after tmrrrrrr.
YAYYYYYYY!
Time to take out that longlong wants list. (X
Mummy called home just now and I answered the phone.
And she was like
Whoa, how come you're home so early.
She prolly went to buy 4D after that.
She called to bring good news. :DDD
I am so happy!
COS I'M GETTING A CHIHUAHUA!!!HAHAHAHAS.
I WISH.
I miss listening to
Too Little Too Late.
END.
COMMENT?