Monday, November 27, 2006





THE SWEET ESCAPE
Everytime I decide to sleep in,
there will always be a shouting competition between my grandmother and the maid.
Either one is deaf mygawd.
And therefore, I can't sleep in.
RAHHHHH.

So yes, today's just like an normal Sunday.
Apart from the fact that I walked up and down town with my dearest and I didn't feel a wee bit tired. (:
I love you dearest. <33333
And I had dimsum for lunch which was nonetheless yummilicious although I only ate a little cos I wasn't hungry.

The best thing was the phone call I got from my dear girlfriend, Dionna Chew on my way home. :DDDDD
OHHHMAN!
I miss her so much!


Val - Hahahas. You're quite smart ah Val. Anyways, you can just ignore me la. I was talking nonsense.
Mich - WTH! I LOVE MICH PLENTY! :D
KHAI - OMG I HAD TO REDO IT PLEASE. And I am fat okayy. You just haven't seen me for a very long time. & it's okay to talk to yourself... emo people do that HAHAS! More like a mad emo person. LOLS.
BRENDON - You are not fat stupid shit. Of course you look HOTTTTTTT la. It's like MY jeans please. LOLS.


END.
COMMENT?

12:00 AM







UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart