Wednesday, December 06, 2006





I think I deserve a prize
Guess who just came back from jogging.

Yes, MOI. (Pardon me for the ugly and unglam photo)
Actually, I didn't really just came back.
But whatever.
The main point is I WENT JOGGING.
It's my first step to keeping healthy!
Woohoo!
Actually, I was supposed to accompany Gill to play basketball.
A promise I made with her after her PSLE.
LOLS.
So when I finally wanted to play with her, I came home to find out that she went to Auntie Karen's house and is not coming back tonight.
!!!!!!!!!!
In a way, it's a good thing cos I get a whole room to myself!
The house is gonna be empty tonight cos it's just gonna be me, Mummy, Auntie Shirley and Vapour.
HAHAS!
So yes, since I didn't get to play basketball and I didn't have the mood to study,
I decided to go jogging.
Don't worry, I'm fine.
No emo shit whatsoever.
The sad thing is, I still am as round as ever.

So yes, lounge duty today was super fun!
Sarah (sp?) bought her siblings to school.
So cute la.
Then we played Donkey with her younger sister.
Then we played Snap.
OMG SO FUN.
We were screaming so much.
BABU.
AHHHHAHAHAS!

I have this huge pimple on my right cheek,
it's so argh.
I can see it everytime I look down.
DAMN UGLY LA.
):


Mich - I LOVE MICH! Hugs&Kisses!
BRENDON - AHHH. YOU!
Jillian - JILLIAN! HELLLLLOOOO! It's been awhile since I heard from you! Miss you! LOVE.


END.
COMMENT?

11:43 PM







UNGLAM SHOT.


GER.
16 17
SAC TP
♥ ♥ ♥


Links.
ATTs Photoblog ♥ ;
Aini ;
Amira ;
Andrew ;
Beverly ;
Brendon ;
Celestine ;
Charisse ;
Chuishan ;
Clement ;
Cleris ;
Danielle ;
Deedee ;
Denise ;
Denyse ;
Donna ;
DRAMA ;
Enming ;
Gary ;
Gillian ;
Gloria Sharp ;
Gwendelyn ;
* Jac ;
Janna ;
Jasmine ;
Jenny ;
Jillian ;
Joan ;
Jonathan ;
* Joyy ;
Joy ;
Khai ;
Linnette ;
Lisa ;
Louie ;
Michelle ;
Nik ;
Nor ;
Putri ;
Putri's Photo Blog ;
Rachel ;
Reuben ;
Shirleen ;
Shirley ;
Tiffany ;
* Val ;
Yati ;
Yin Cheng ;
Yiwen ;
Yiwen (LJ) ;
Zati ;


Past.
2005 June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2006 January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2007 January


MUST WATCH
Super Meridian


Credits
deviantart