Saturday, December 02, 2006
Once upon
Yesterday marked the end of TP RAWKS.
I had sososooooo much fun.
I was
COLOUR leader again! YAY!
Orange went to Applied Science yesterday.
Lab coats are the funniest cos everyone looked stewpiddd.
This is Ryan, my other Colour leader.
HAHAHAS! I look like I'm not wearing anything.
Ended TP RAWKS with Jam&Hop and of course the traditional late night Macs at CPF.
FATTENING AH FATTENING.
Orange stayed till the latest.
The Sec Fours so havoc siaaaa.
Anyways,
I know I've been really busy and I have barely any time for anything.
): ): ): ): ):
Esp my lovelies.
ATTs, I MISS YOU ALL.
I PROMISE TO KEEP A DAY NEXT WEEK FOR DINNER AND CATCH UPS OKAYY.
I LOVE YOU ALLL. :DDDDD
Faris - WAHLAO. No friends only entry laaaa. You never tell me you all were taking ComProg test la!
Shir - Hello gf! HAHAHAS. I decided to come back (X Talk to you sooon! And see you soon! LOVE!
Louie - Sorry babe. I promise to meet up okayy. Then I'll tell you everything! I LOVE YOU!
END.
COMMENT?