Sunday, January 21, 2007
Define happiness
Suddenly it felt like I lost my happiness.
These past few days have been screaming for happiness.
I feel like I have been putting on a facade.
I've been trying really hard to control my tears cos I don't wanna cry in front of everyone.
Like what for?
To let them know that I'm sad?
Hell no!
I rather cry to myself.
But I've reached my limit.
It's been five days.
I don't wanna cry anymore.
I just wanna be happy.
And I realised,
I haven't been spending my time really wisely these past few days.
Time is demanding alot from me and I really wish that I could stop time so that I'll time for everything.
The only way time is stopped is when you die.
So maybe I should just kill myself.
LOLS.
Or I can just fatten myself to sleep.
Die of fatness.
But conversation with
Hunn is just damn funny!
JOAN☺ i love my friends. ♥& says:
sometimes you think about it
JOAN☺ i love my friends. ♥& says:
what if every girl loses weight
JOAN☺ i love my friends. ♥& says:
and they become skinny like hell
JOAN☺ i love my friends. ♥& says:
WA THEN NO ONE IS SPECIAL AT ALLPLUS
ah lians cannot wear mng skinnies and birks kthxbye. says:
we have to start shopping at
ah lians cannot wear mng skinnies and birks kthxbye. says:
versace alr okay.Did I tell you how much it added to my unhappiness?
Stupid orange thing.
END.
COMMENT?