Sunday, January 21, 2007
Openhouse is over.
Thank god this week is over.
This week has been one of my suckiest week.
But there were people who made it better.
Jac and
Kim, thanks for your advice. Working with you two for OpenHouse has just been great.
JOAN! Hunn, thanks for your postcard and Poifull. (: You really know how I'm feeling. Thankyousomuch love. :D
Val and
Joyy, for your messages and call when you know something's not right. (:
Val and
Jac, whatever is going on, we'll pull through it okayy. Although it
seems like I'm busy, I'll always make time for your call. (:
And
Babe is like damn cute la!
Gideon. its not easy. says:
but tmr is mummmy bday i dun know what to do for her!
Gideon. its not easy. says:
HOW HOW HOW!Hahahas!
Love you laaaa. :D
[edit]OHHMANOHHMAN!
Look at what
Gary wrote!
:DDD
[/edit]
END.
COMMENT?